Monday, April 18, 2011

From 25-85 in a day...

Dollars that is.
This morning I was reading one of my favorite blogs - www.pinkpeppers.blogspot.com
and the travel bug started tickling and the mouse ran out of control.

protips.blogspot.com
And...eventually I found a Phil and Ted's baby travel cot for $25 (normally $170) on craigslist. A few other people were interested as well so I offered the gal another $10 to hold onto it for me. So far so good. I arrived at her house, following her directions to drive down the bike path to her house on campus. I figured I would run in and run out so it was no big deal. As it turns out this lady is a former elementary teacher from California who decided to homeschool her children. She gave me a wealth of information on curriculum and did I mention she is a Christian? Well, we had a lovely conversation and I went back out to my car flush with the success of another great craigslist buy...only to find a yellow stub under my windshield wiper.....for $50!!! Arrgh. Oh well. I tried.

So here are a couple pictures of Clara to cheer myself up.



Yep...That's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment